Your loved one can be honored, by name, on a wall panel within the Remembrance Room of the Lifeline of Ohio Donor Memorial. There is no cost to the engraving – it is covered by the generous financial contributions Lifeline of Ohio receives.
New names will be added to the wall twice a year, in April and October.
Deadlines for engravings:
- March 1, April engraving
- September 1, October engraving
We are now collecting names for the April 2022 installation. Families will be notified when their loved one’s name has been added to the Donor Memorial.
If you wish to include a name on the wall, please follow the instructions below. If you have questions, please contact Joyce Ponder at 614-641-4031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The form below MUST be submitted by the legal next-of-kin to authorize permission for the donor’s name to be placed on the Donor Memorial.
- The Donor Memorial acknowledges Lifeline of Ohio donors only.
- There are only 22 characters permitted for the donor’s name. This includes spaces. Also, no punctuations are accepted.
- Once the form below is submitted, a letter will be sent in the mail to the legal next-of-kin, confirming their submission.