Your loved one can be honored, by name, on a wall panel within the Remembrance Room of the Lifeline of Ohio Donor Memorial. There is no cost to the engraving – it is covered by the generous financial contributions Lifeline of Ohio receives.
New names will be added to the wall twice a year, in April and October.
Deadlines for engravings:
- February 24, April engraving
- September 1, October engraving
Families will be notified when their loved one’s name has been added to the Donor Memorial.
If you wish to include a name on the wall, please follow the instructions below. If you have questions, please contact Emily Jepsen at 614-429-4171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The form below MUST be submitted by the legal next-of-kin to authorize permission for the donor’s name to be placed on the Donor Memorial.
- The Donor Memorial acknowledges Lifeline of Ohio donors only.
- There are only 22 characters permitted for the donor’s name. This includes spaces. Also, no punctuations are accepted.
- Once the form below is submitted, a letter will be sent in the mail to the legal next-of-kin, confirming their submission.